Tagged By SirNeighNeigh
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Who is your favourite author? Give me a week to…
I was tagged by Shamblz
1. Who is your favourite author? Christopher Moore.
2. What is your current favourite song? Right now I can’t listen to Does Everyone Stare, by The Police from their Regatta de Blanc album.
3. Any place you really want to visit one day? Yeah, that’s a tough one. I want to see everywhere, the more remote the better.
4. Favourite movie soundtrack? Labyrinth
5. Please say an embarrassing story. I made a phone call to what I thought was Federal Express, but it turned out to be a phone sex line. I slammed the phone down and was like OMG, loud enough to make my coworkers inquire what that was all about. I made it into a comic.
6. What is your favorite fictional character and why? No fair asking that question. How can pick a favorite from One Piece….um, I really liked Arlong from the villains, and Franky is hilariously awesome from the good guys. But really I like so many of them for different reasons.
7. Do you have any emotional stress at the moment? I wouldn’t call it stress more than sorrow.
8. How did you get into tumblr? A good friend posts here, and I wanted to keep up with what he’s doing.
9. What would you want on a sandwich? Bacon, cheese, lettuce, Caesar dressing, bacon and a dash of bacon.
10. Whats your favourite pokemon? I’ve really been fond of Drowsy, because ….tapirs.
11. Ball point or fountain pen? Ball Point…honestly I don’t even know how fountain pens are even still a thing? What a enormous bother they are.
Oh god that was hard :P Okay my questions >:D
- Favourite TV show? Doctor Who, even though I don’t get the channel it comes on, I always have to wait till the episodes are on Netflix.
- If you started a band what would you do/play and what would be your band name? I would play the slide-whistle. We would be called A Even Seven,
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever bought? I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything particularly strange. I bought some pepper nasal spray in an attempt to cure my anosmia. Even thought it was like macing myself in the nose, I think it actually worked. I at least I have some of my sense of smell back.
- Ever high 5’d a random person? I don’t recall ever having done that.
- Do you struggle with coming up for questions in these? I haven’t gotten to that part yet.
- If you could have any food delivered to you right now, free of charge, what would you order? Bacon, lots of it.
- Ever pranked someone and if so what did you do? Yes, and it was very elaborate and other’s were involved. Some co workers and myself did a “Star Wars” film for another co-worker. At the time Pizza Hut had boxes with giant pictures of the Phantom Menace on them. I used one as a JarJar binks mask, where I just literally held it with my hands over my face. We did this hilarious 20 second “film” then gave it to him telling him it was a bootleg of the film, because he wanted to watch it. It was the best joke I’ve ever done, and God, I wish I had saved it, because holy shit was that god damned funny. I used a crow bar as a “light saber” and because I couldn’t see what I was doing with it, I knocked over something with it.
- Who would go to see in Concert, alive or dead? I am not at all fond of crowds, I wouldn’t want to go to any concert, but maybe Pink Floyd, because they’re weird.
- Did you ever play Runescape? No. I don’t even know what it is.
- Console or PC gaming? I kind of like interacting with other people, so if I did either of these, I think PC gaming would be my thing.
- Any fears or phobias? I fear living a life that is useless
OK, so here go my ten questions:
1. Is there anyone you miss super hard right now?
2. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
3. What’s a movie or tv show that used to scare the bejeezus about you as a kid, but doesn’t scare you anymore?
4. Do you remember your dreams?
5. What’s your favorite salad dressing?
6. When was the last time you wished you were dead?
7. Do you wish you were someone/something else?
8. What currently out of date kind of clothing would you like to see make a thriving long-lasting come back?
9. what song do you want to be played at your funeral?
10. Go to Google, under images, type in your social security number, or your birthday. Describe the very first image in the cache.
OH SHIT, I did do it wrong….CRAP. Ok, never mind, I swear I read the directions, I just misunderstood them.